What to do in MEGEVE
In winter Megeve is a chic ski resort but in summer there is so much more to see and do. Be as active or relaxed as you like. Chamonix, Geneva and Annecy are all less than an hour away. Below is a list of activities in and around Megeve, our staff will be on hand to help arrange any of them for you.
- Walking and Hiking
- Mountain Biking and Road Biking
- 18 hole Golf Course & Driving range
- Go Apes Adventure Park
- Summer luge toboggan run
- Quad biking and go karting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Scenic flights over Mont Blanc
- White water rafting
- Canyoning and Hydrospeed
- Clay Pigeon shooting
- Horse riding
- Climbing wall
- Ice skating
- Olympic outdoor swimming pool
- Balneo pool
- Sauna, Steam room and Spa
- Fresh water lakes in Passy, Flumet & Annecy with safe swimming areas.
In the evenings there are plenty of bars, a casino and a lively Jazz club.
Skiing in Winter - Megeve has 445km of pisted ski runs, a great resort for beginners and Intermediates and groups of friends of mixed ability skiers. Les Cimes is minutes away from the centre of town..